Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jacob's 4th Birthday

On Saturday, March 7th, we celebrated Jacob's 4th Birthday. Originally we planned to take him to Disney Land and unfortunately we ended with both cars in the shop and major car repairs. So we planned a last minute Birthday party.

I was afraid we would have a small gathering. To my amazement we had about 20 kids in our family room. Our huge jumpy bouncy was a big success. I guess I didn't realize that in Utah the parents often have "Drop off" parties.

I so wish our camera was working so I could share pictures. We decided to have a "Dino-Myte" party and our guests ran with the idea and gave Jacob wonderful Dinosaur presents.

It was great to have old and new friends over to celebrate Jacob. It is hard for me to realize that my baby is not a baby anymore. He is a full grown toodler.

Papaw, Jonathan's dad, came down from Houston, TX for his annual Birthday visits. It is wonderful having a Grandparent around for the kids. I think after a week's stay, Papaw was ready to go back home to the peace and quite.

1 comment:

  1. K, I'm here now... can't wait to see more bloggin girl!

    ReplyDelete