Tuesday, January 13, 2009


After 9 Years of Marriage, our family was Sealed in the Temple for Time and All Eternity. November 13, 2008
We were blessed to have tons of friends in attendance for the sealing. We were informed that our group had to be moved to another room to accommodate all of our guest. What a blessing for us to know that we filled the largest room in the temple with Friends who support and love us.
The kids loved the Temple. It was very difficult getting them to leave.
Debbie Larsen Jensen and her mother MaryJo was so thought full to recreate my wedding bouquet for the Sealing.
McKenna sure did feel like a Bride that day.

3 comments:

  1. Hey it is so great to see you in the blogging community. I love to be able to catch up on friends and family whenever I have a moment!! Your pics are so great---

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was actually from me-Julie-I am just logged in on his account--- if you ever get something from Brent it would probably by my death notice...that may be the only way he would ever get online and blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, I'm so happy for your family!! I love the picture of yall standing in front of the Temple. I can't wait to come out for a visit. I, too, am a new blogger. Its very addicting. Sorry, but I added myself to 'follow' your blog and I signed in with my other google acct. I tried to stop following with the one that doesn't have a blog, but I don't think it worked. Sorry if you see us on there twice. I guess that means I am double blog stalking you guys!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete